Monday, January 3, 2011

first day of school, newyear, sleepover.

wrong order.

went to ou w kim, mad, and sab. watched meet the parents. hilariouss :)
sleepover after.
the dvd player crashed right after we watched eclipse. ECLIPSE -.- then we just stayed up talking :')
blahblahblah

*thousand words truncated*

nye was... one word, sucky.
or uneventful. boring. nothing at all like the new year with fireworks.
for one, i didn't go out at night. and I was so tired after tennis that whole day, wasn't really in the mood. BUT I couldn't sleep because bsc (WiP, to be exact) was blasting music like really loudly from 11.30 till way past twelve, fml. even when I tried to sleep, I could feel the vibration from the bass right across the fugging street. duwan see fireworks or countdown whatsoever also forced to. -.-
bang bang bang hi 2011 k bye let me sleep nao!! zz.

meh. school started today.
streamed into our classes. we're all split up. the six of us. Audrey and I are in 4C, kim and py are in 4A, sab is in 4BR, and madeleine is in 4J.
unfair rabbit poop.

this year is going to be really really really really packed.
i hereby declare myself exhausted before I actually AM. hahah

i really don't want to go to school.



beats down low. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Am i THE only one who reads your blog?

March 2, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home