Saturday, December 4, 2010

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYNIGGANIGGA[?]

ALEX SWEARS HE HEARD "LICKY LICKY" in the song HAHAHAHA.
I swear I never laughed so much for so long last night.
Laughed so hard my sides ached. sighhh:)
I need more replays of that ahahaha.

everything was great until I went up to bed sigh.
I just couldn't sleep. Dunno why man. So I used my handphone as a light and read finish my book. Insane right.
meh.


I want to freaking watch leilio popo now HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
shitshitshiiiit. think about it also want to laugh out loud.
**

ohmygosh. first thing i saw when i logged on to fb this morning made me want to PUKEE ahh.
I doubt we were even as bad as that pls! -_-!!!
wtfug now i feel very embarassed ade.

does anyone besides me feel that facebook is boring?!
i think I'm beginning to "feel" the term "narcissistic" very strongly now.

erm, like facebook IS public and it IS for everyone to see but no one wants to see your red bra or know that you ate carbonara for dinner. -_-

"thank you to all my girls for helping me through this bad breakup from @ex's name! love you girls @about ten girls' names" (drama queen)
"oh no my period's here!! T_T" (TMI)
"oh no my anus hurts!! :(" (TMI)
"i baked cupcakes todayy.. :)))))" (horny smile)
"i'm hungry now... :(" (well wtf do you expect people to comment on your status?! GO EAT LA BISH -.-)
"my hair so nicez and swishies todayy!!!" (LOL)
"i bought body shop lotion today!!!" (OMG I LOVE BODY SHOP TOO!!! *Bimbo body slam)
"oh no my period stains were pinkk today?! :O" (TMI)
"hmm i think i should get a dress from forever21!! time to trash all the jeans away for some makeup? :)" (HA. HA. HA.)
"I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR SO MUCH!!!!" (k thats me)
"my bro slapped me today... he's such an asshole.. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!!" (*sniggers)
"sigh.. i dont give a shit about school anymore.. who cares about those projects? dun do also can get in college right? school sucks" (you sad child.. my heart just bleeds for you.)

LOLOL K IM GOING TOO FAR. i could go onnn and onnn and onnnnn. I'm sure everyone can.

STOPPPPP!!!!!


neways. not specifically referring to anyone in the above posts.
doesnt everyone have this urge of commenting =

"NO ONE BLOODY GIVES A FXCK, SO SHUT UP STOP SPAMMING MY HOMEPAGE WITH YOUR EMO SOB STORIES, IM GOING TO DELETE U NAO KBYE"


y'knowww. time for another serious cleanup of my friendlist.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home