Thursday, December 9, 2010

IM A BLOODY BIG MESS INSIDE.

k so i was on the phone with sabby last night and guess what she said randomly.. like so out of the blue we were talking about emonemo stuff then she suddenly went "your blog damn epic weyh!" im like "huhhh!"
"fail weyh.. all white..."
-_-"""
Aahah. Lazy to change lah blogging for fun now. everyone's into tumblr nao. created one but so much nicer looking at other people's tumblr.


I feel very lonely niowwwwwwwww.
where'd you go? :/


super junior ahhhhh i want to shoot me so hypocrital.
***

definitely'll have a good nights sleep today. very tired.
my hair's all in pleats. kakak said "you wanna look like jaden smith ah?"
HAHA.
I want to dip my hair in paint and whip it all over the place ;)



k bai nonexistant readers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home