Tuesday, December 7, 2010

barney stinson.

is cute blarghahhah.

newayssssss.
i woke up early yesterday but mummy woke up late -.-
and sab i came at 8.30 btw.
was supposed to swim for an hour before playing tennis.
it rained so the court was wet but we still played for about 45minutes-ish?
hehehe i AM looking forward to another game ;)
thennn mummy fetched sab&me to curve. I didn't bring a student card so we went to songbox instead trolol.
first time karaoke-ing!
and HEY, i controlled myself. didn't splurge.. except on lunch. BUT, i was hungry. exercise mah.

huhu epic stuff. walking into ikea, then suddenly madeleine and sab went like. OMG. LOOK IN FRONT. All I saw was this couple feeding each other HAHA. Then. I SAW.
THETHETHE CIA AGENT AT THE TTDI LIBRARY AHHHAAHA.

i knew she would always be a part of our lives <3>
sighhhhhhhh.

shits this is the last proper holiday I'll have before havoc begins next year. I want to enjoy it.

stayed over at aunts place. :)

went over to cousin's house today. worked like a kakak. babysit baby niece. frankly i love babies. their cuteness and all. but i get a bit sick. :X


oh gosh. tomorrow izzz WEDNESDAY!
I wanna go over to sab's place again.

my stuff is still at aunts place. D:


oh and i hate blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home